Monday, December 21, 2009

All Our Equipment Arrived

This past weekend was a major milestone in the life of Northwest Community Church as Church on Wheels delivered all of our church equipment at the Boys and Girls Club in Bella Vista. I was like a little kid on Christmas morning as we unpacked all the hospitality, sound, staging, and children's equipment that will allow us to reach unchurched families in the NWA community. Sarah and I were completely humbled by the weekend for two main reasons:
  1. God has provided so much. I literally stand in awe of how God has provided the resources we need to launch His church in Bella Vista. I am not even sure how to explain all of this. All I know to do is continue to cast the vision of Northwest Community Church to the people God places in my path and give Him thanks along the way.
  2. We have been blessed with the greatest launch team ever. Again, I can't explain it. I wish I could say it was because of my incredible leadership ability, but we all know that would be a joke. The reality is that God has called some of the most talented people I have ever met to serve on the launch team of NCC...men and women who believe that the local church is the hope of the world and want to see the our local church reach its redemptive potential. Sarah and I just feel blessed we get to serve on that launch team. They encourage us at every step.
God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment